1. No money, no lesson - it's very simple.
2. Pupils are responsible for booking their own Theory Test and Practical Driving Test appointments and also paying for them as standard.
The Practical Driving Test time and date must be agreed with the driving instructor to prevent other pupils tests clashing.
3. The Pupil takes full responsibility for personal study at home from day one of driving lessons.
4. The Pupil agrees, to be on time for the lesson.
5. No eating in the tuition vehicle.
6. No smoking.
7. No attitude, respectful, hard working pupils that give me 100% will be rewarded more than any other driving school.
8. No Drugs.
9. No Hangovers.
10. Pupils agrees to give 24 hours notice on cancelling/ rearranging a driving lesson otherwise the lesson must be paid.
11. Purchasing ten hours of driving lessons means taking 10 hours of driving lessons at the discounted rate,
asking for a refund you will forefit this and be refunded the standard rate.
12. Any refund is subject to a request of a refund no later than six months of the start date or first lesson of block booking, whether cash or block booking.
If requested before six months I will endeavour to give a refund of remaining lesson value the same day.
Any later than six months the amount is none refundable. Detailed and accurate accounts are kept on paper record.
13. Mrk1 driving Instructor agrees to give 100% to every driving lesson for the pupil to succeed.